Introducing the Cusco Sport Series Monotube Premium Suspension Systems.
Visit our special website http://suspension.cuscousainc.com/category/sport-premium-monotube/ for more information.
- External Reservoir Tank System Allows higher internal fluid capacity and increases extended damper stability while affording longer piston stroke. Heat-related instability is also minimized also by inherent design for heat dissipation. (Sport X only)
- Triple Adjustment affords professional-grade fine-tuning based on 24 step adjustment for each of the parameters of, High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, and Extension. (Sport X only)
- Monotube Construction Allowing for larger diameter piston for rigidity and creating larger volume chamber, the system allows for higher range of piston speeds, and finer level of damper control at all stroke speeds.
- 24 Step Adjustment Range Patented Cusco needle-valve are precision fitted to exacting adjustment values so multiple dampers are matched to the requirements at each corner of the car. Precision adjustments can be made for critical increments.
- Cusco Sport “Blue Spring” are shot-peened and wound using the advanced anti-sagging metallurgy. * Available in choice of optional rates.
- Full Length Tapped Height Adjustable Case The damper body case is fully tapped to allow maximum height adjustment, separately from the spring preloads. Because damper stroke range can be positioned independently the stroke range can remain ideal against the spring regardless of height setting, thereby enhancing the handling limits as well as securing a compliant ride and suspension functionality
- Precision Crafted Upper Mounts offered in standard camber adjustable units, or with our new “CC” Camber/Caster adjustable units optimizing alignment for even finer resolutions of settings.
- Inverted Piston Design is used on all McPherson strut type applications to aid in extra durability and precision due to the fact that these suspension designs require the dampers not only to function but also are part of suspension structural integrity.
- Lower Bracket Camber Adjustment allows additional level of camber and wheel clearance settings through the use of correction bolts supplied with some McPherson strut type suspension units.