■ White "CUSCO" logo printed.
■ SCM435 Chromoly Steel has the similar material characteristics such as less thermal expansion at low or high temperature with OE Wheel Stud Bolts. This helps to hold tightness and will not be loosen even at high temperatures during severe racing use condition.
■ Long Open-End (Overall length 48 mm) design with proper weight balance and durability
■ Two types of Thread Sizes, M12 x P1.25 and M12 x P1.5, are available.
Size: Overall length: L=48mm (Threaded area: 30mm / Outside Diameter: 22mm)
Lug Nut Specifications: 17mm HEX / 60° tapered seat / Open-End type for Long Wheel Stud Bolt
- M12 x 1.25 (Nissan / Subaru / Suzuki)
- M12 x 1.5 (Toyota / Honda / Mitsubishi / Mazda/ Daihatsu)
- Material: Chromium Molybdenum SCM435 Steel
- Color: Black (Cationic electrodeposition coating)
|Cusco Racing Wheel Nut|
|Material: SCM435 Chromoly Steel
60° Tapered Seat / 17mm HEX / Open-End L=48mm
***Sold as Set only***
- Some models may differ from the screw size by each vehicle manufacturer. Please check the screw size of the hub bolt of the vehicle before installing. (Example: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 (ZN6) used M12 x P1.25 Subaru size)
- Lug Nut has a 60° tapered seat on the contact surface with the wheel. Please do NOT attempt to use this lug nut on the Wheels with Flat or Ball-Shape Lug Nut Seats.
- Managing the torque with the vehicle specified tightening torque is important and regularly check for tightness.