New for 2017 is the new Bride DIGO III Light and DIGO III Light Cruz.
Ever wanted the magic of BRIDE seats in a SUV, Truck or Minivan?
Searching for comfortable touring seats for S2000, MX5 Roadsters, Miata, and Lotus Elise?
All-new styling departure from racing seats to derive at the ultimate touring seats for street stages, long journeys, and urban scenarios.
It's still supportive where it needs to be for sporting use, with strong back-side bolsters where it's needed, the DIGO III offers the following attributes:
- Compact peak exterior dimensions, accommodating median support dimensions. - Overall dimensional width of 465mm allowing the seat to be fitted to much wider varieties cars, trucks, and multiple rows in vans and SUV.
- New single pull, infinite adjust reclining mechanism for quicker, easier back rest adjustments
- High-resiliency net bottom support for long-term comfort, and free of pressure-points on long drives.
- Notoriously tricky cars like Honda S2000, Lotus Elise, Mazda Roadster fitments, possible!
- Fits a wide variety of people with more shape and dimensional accommodation than racing style seats.
- Optional Armrests (CRUZ model features attachment point for arm rests, sold separately, $88 Left or $88 Right)